24 시간 실시간으로 이메일을 통해서 소프트웨어의 다운로드 링크와 라이센스 코드를 전자 배송 해드립니다.
소프트웨어에 대해 궁금하실 때는 언제든지 친절하게 상담해드립니다.
소프트웨어의 전자 배송으로, 이미 라이센스 코드가 발급되고 나면, 회수가 불가능하여, 전자 배송 후 반품이나 환불이 일체 되지 않습니다.
※ 본 상품은 실시간 이메일 배송되는 제품으로 30 분이내에 받아보실 수 있습니다.
Drum and percussion instruments
After the success of Gu Zheng, Peking Opera Percussion is the second virtual instrument of our Chinese developer team, who specialized on virtually reproducing traditional Chinese instruments with great passion.
Peking Opera Percussion is a collection of high quality drum and percussion instruments used in traditional Chinese Opera, especially the Peking Opera, one of the cultural treasures of China, and Kunqu Opera, known as the „teacher“ or „mother“ of a hundred operas. The library also includes other percussion instruments commonly used in contemporary Chinese music, such as a 4 feet high drum, played in solo and ensemble performances, various gongs and cymbals. Even the unique Bianzhong that was found in the tomb of Marquis Yi of Zeng was included. It is an ancient Chinese instrument dating back to 433 BC that consists of a several bronze bells, hung in a wooden frame and struck with a mallet.
Like Yellow River Sounds Gu Zheng, Peking Opera Percussion was produced using top notch sampling, editing and programming, by local Chinese producers, who have a natural understanding of their culture and a sole passion to express the true quality of Chinese instruments.
To help you find your way into the rhythm patterns of Chinese opera we included many playable midi templates.
- 3GB sample library, at 44.1kHz 24bit.
- Most Chinese percussion instruments included
- Midi grooves included
- 2 microphone positions with dry/wet control
- Powered by Best Service “Engine”
YRS Peking Opera Percussion includes layers in four categories: Jingda, Drum, Bell, Cymbal/Gong. We sampled the most often used articulations in Chinese percussion, some layers with up to 16 velocity levels; allowing absolutely detailed and dynamic
Most of the layers have their unique screen layout. You will learn how the real instruments look like; while listening to their sound. On some layers, the individual instrument that is actually playing will be highlighted. This will help you to familiarize with the Chinese percussions.
Drum layers include a roll crossfade mapping, which can be controlled via CC1. This is a useful feature for reproducing a realistic crescendo.
Close Mic and Room Mic
All layers have close mic and room mic samples. You can use the dry/wet control to adjust the balance between them.
- Jingda - This folder contains 2 sets of Peking Opera Percussion which include Bangu, Ban, Muyu, Gong, Cymbal, MIDI files: The lower sections are new grooves made by composer Zhang Jian, the higher sections are traditional grooves, including various intros and endings, which can be used to reproduce the Peking Opera scene.
- Jingda Wen - This percussion set is lower in pitch, which is commonly used in non-action type scenes.
- Jingda Wu - This percussion set is higher in pitch, which is mainly used for action, fights or similar scenes.
- Weifeng Kit - A popular Chinese drum set for local people‘s amusement, such as ceremonies, holidays, or just for after-work entertainment. You may hear these grooves on the streets in the evening, while old or mid age people dance to it.
- Drum Set - Full drum set including all the samples in this folder, both solo & ensemble.
- Jiangu Solo - A big, 4 feet tall Chinese drum, played by one player. It has 3 hit positions on the drum skin, plus stick (left & right), rim (left & right), double/triple hits and mute.
- Jiangu 5P - Big drum ensemble, played by 5 people. It has 2 hit positions on the drum skin, plus stick, rim (fast & slow), double/triple hits and mute.
- Huapengu Solo - Smaller Chinese drum with a flowerpot shape, played by one player. It has 3 hit positions on the drum skin, plus stick, rim, double/triple hits and mute (left & right).
- Huapengu 5P - Huapen drum ensemble, played by 5 players. It has 2 hit positions on the drum skin, plus stick, rim (fast & slow), double/ triple hits and mute.
- Pigu - One set of small drums, a total of 12 pieces, including one shot and roll crossfade.
- Bianzhong - This is an important instrument in ancient China‘s ritual and court music. What we sampled is a replica of the original Bianzhong, Marquis Yi of Zeng, which was excavated in the 1970s and has a history of more than 2000 years. Bianzhong has 3 rows, with some bells having the same pitch on different rows, so they differ in tone.
- Qing - One set of small bell type percussions.
Cymbal & Gong
- Gong Luo - Includes 4 gongs with various sizes and pitches
- Cymbal Cha - Includes 2 cymbals with different sizes.
- Cymbal Naobo - 2 different cymbals with different sizes.
- Gongs Other - Various Gongs from several Chinese regions.
- Yunluo - Small gong sets, with a fixed pitch for each gong. Can be used to play melody lines, with 2 kinds of drum sticks.
- Shimianluo - Gong set placed on a wood rack, with 10 different gongs and varying pitches. They are mainly used to produce exciting atmospheres.
- Producer: Zhang Jian
- Executive Producer: Ma Jing
- Drum/Perucssion Player: Wang Yi Dong/Wang Jun and team
- Recording Engineer: Cao Meng/Jiang Song Song
- Editing: Zhang Jian, Ma Jing
- MIDI Demo: Zhang Jian
- Graphic Design: Ding Jing
※ 이메일로 전자 배송되는 소프트웨어는 메일 발송후 교환 반품 불가합니다.
플러그인샵의 소프트웨어 제품들은 전자 배송 (electronic software distribution) 상품입니다.
실제 물건이 택배나 퀵으로 배송되는 것이 아니라, 온라인 전자배송으로 구입시 입력하신 이메일을 통하여 제품의 시리얼 넘버 or 다운로드 링크 형태로 전자 배송되는 상품입니다.
주문 및 결제를 완료하시면, 입력하신 이메일 주소로 시리얼 넘버 or 다운로드 링크가 발송됩니다.
네이버 페이 결제 와 무통장 입금은 실시간 전자배송이 실시간이 불가능합니다. 결제후 따로 이메일이나 전화 연락을 주시면 제품 시리얼 혹은 다운로드 링크를 보내드립니다.
전화문의 : 02-3444-7436 (내선 1번)
이메일 : email@example.com
자동 실시간 전자 배송 방식이기 때문에 배송 여부와 관계 없이 주문 후 취소나 변경은 불가능합니다.
실시간 전자배송 소요시간 : 최대 2시간이내 (2시간 이후는 연락주세요)
실시간 외 일반 전자배송 : 결재후 1일 이내에 배송되며, 특별한 플러그인 제조사의 경우에는 제조사 방침에 따라 2~3일 혹은 1주일 정도 지연될 수도 있습니다.